Make everyone you meet feel important. You can’t be selectively likable. If you try to like some people and not others, you will eventually be seen as a phony, and no one wants to do business with a phony.
When you talk down to people, you shift the focus from your subject or product to your condescending attitude. Listen. Be patient. Pay attention. Don’t interrupt or fidget. Make eye contact. Smile and nod encouraement. Don’t try to top another’s story with your own heroic tales.
People have to be involved in projects which they helped to design. Help others to identify and develop their strengths. Be quick to praise and slow to criticize. Look for the opportunities."
It’s crunch time people!! Stuck on what to get for those last few people left on your holiday shopping list? Here are a few ideas for gifts that will keep on giving and that will help them kick off 2013 the right way.
1. Blender Bottle - I LOVE these bottles and use them all the time when I’m on the go and need a quick pick me up. Great for protein shakes, meal replacement shakes and to use just as a water bottle for your H20.
2. Integrative Nutrition Book - Have a health nut in the family or someone who’s interested in learning the ins and outs of modern day food and nutrition? This book is for them! Buy on Amazon, or click the banner for a FREE copy!
3. Isagenix 9-Day Cleanse - For that person on your list who’s New Years Resolution is to get healthy, detox, and slim down!
4. Coconut Oil - I swear by this stuff. So great to cook with, and is also so great for your skin and hair! Contains medium-chain fatty acids which provides long lasting energy throughout the day, and also helps boost metabolism. Another plus? Anti-microbial properties to help kill any parasites and candida that might be hangin out in your digestive tract. *Find at local food store, or for best deal buy on Amazon.com.
5. 30-Day Health & Nutritional Jumpstart Coaching Program - You have a friend or family member who wants to start off the New Years eating well and taking better care of themselves, but aren’t quite sure where to start. Well, start here! DaniLIFE Wellness 30-Day Nutritional Coaching program with free 30-min consultation.
Happy Holidays! xo
If you’re anything like me, it doesn’t take much to stress you out this time of year. With all of the holiday parties, gift-giving, and delicious goodies, budgets are tight… and after the holidays, well… so are your favorite pair of skinny jeans.
But it doesn’t have to be that way! Not this year anyways!
I introduce to you ladies & gents, this very helpful (and free!) Holiday Survival Guide. You will learn how to stay sane, stress free and keep those unwanted pounds off this Holiday Season. Now what’s not to love about that? Just click on the banner below and get started on feeling your best this holiday season.
Happy Holidays everyone!